Battlefield Towing and Storage
42857 Durham Court
Leesburg, VA 20175
AUCTION RULES AND REGULATIONS
Auction Lot Hours: Saturday 8am-2pm, Mon.-Fri. 9am-5pm
1. No bids will be accepted unless a bidder card is displayed. The person who signs for the bidder card will be responsible for any bids given with the use of that card.
2. In order to have your deposit returned, you must turn your bidder card in by 5:00 p.m. the Wednesday following auction.
3. If you win a bid to purchase a vehicle, your deposit will be put towards purchase price.
4. All vehicles must be paid for in full prior to removing them from the property. If you purchase more than one vehicle, ALL vehicles must be paid for before removing any one vehicle.
5. If your vehicle has not been paid for in full and removed from the property by the first Wednesday following the auction, you will lose your deposit and Battlefield will re-sell the vehicle.
6. All vehicle sales are “as is”. Battlefield Towing and Storage will not provide any guarantee or warranty, and will give no refunds. Battlefield will not be responsible for year, make, model, or mileage of any vehicle.
7. There are multiple companies auctioning their vehicles at Battlefield Auto Auction. Battlefield is not responsible for the paperwork/title or condition of vehicles.
8. No repairs may be made to any vehicle while still on our property, and no vehicles may be removed from the lot until the auction has ended.
9. Anyone caught tampering with or removing any item from a vehicle prior to purchase will be asked to leave, and you will forfeit your deposit.
10. All personal vehicles must be moved at the end of the auction. No vehicles may be left on our property or any surrounding property.
11. A 10% buyers fee will be added to the final price of all vehicles.
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR MAIN OFFICE AT 13925 WILLARD ROAD, CHANTILLY, VA, 20151.